Mike Koenigs and I just released the latest issue of the Product Creator Newsletter and I wanted to make sure you saw it:
In the issue, you’ll discover:
- How to Keep Uncertainty from Destroying Your Launch – So often, we expect a launch to be a moment of great certainty, but launching makes you vulnerable. Here’s what to do when uncertainty creeps in.
- 2 Traffic Strategies You Probably Haven’t Tried—but Should – This month, we’ll show you two additional strategies to attract new traffic to your site, using channels that you may not have considered before.
- [Launching Now] Ever Dreamed of the Perfect Vacation to Magical Italy? – I’m so excited to introduce MML graduate Manu Venditti’s brand-new training program, which will show you how to get the most out of your trip to Italy.
- Tony Robbins’ New Book, with His Compliments – Tony has written his first book in 20 years and I’ve been invited to share it with you, as part of my long-term relationship with him.
- [Guest Article] Lessons from Shark Tank: Your Baby Really Isn’t That Cute – Guest Author and MML Grad, Teh Chen, discusses how to combat the fatal flaw of every entrepreneur: falling in love with our businesses.
If you don’t already receive the Product Creator Newsletter in your email, you can sign up for a complimentary subscription on the blog. Enjoy!